Food is important to eat. Because it is the intake of food on which every action of your body depends because they have impact on your brains and other body parts. Good food can bring good change in your body while bad food results in bad body. That’s the reason why people are recommended to make a proper diet plan and follow it if they want to remain healthy and fine.
There are many foods and liquor that can keep a person healthy. But each food should not be eaten excessively. Yet, there are certain which you can eat without worrying about measurement and quantity. Sone of them are
- Fruits: Fruits have natural sugar. This natural sugar is light and it is the only amount which your body needs. Besides this, there are vitamins, minerals and different nutrients that can keep your body healthy and maintain your health. It is good to eat a fruit in the morning and in evening because morning fruit will energize you and eating at evening will kill your craving for fast food.
- Milk: Milk is rich in calcium and magnesium which make the bones strong. It is good to have a glass of milk in morning in morning with fruit to make your breakfast nutritive. And if you are insomniac, then have warn milk having honey in it at night. It will help you to sleep well.
- Nuts: Nuts have healthy fat that keep your body warm and structures strong. However, their intake should be limited have them at evening with fruits.
- Vegetables: Green leafy vegetables with carrots and potatoes make the meal nutritive and must-eat. They provide you different vitamins, proteins and minerals that keep your body young. You can have a bowl of vegetable salad mixed with mayonnaise with boiled rice in lunch. Moreover you can have noodles with vegetables that would be sprinkled with white and black pepper and salt. It will make the meal wholesome.
- Water: Water is the that food or liquor which you should drink the most. It has many antioxidants that keep your body alive. Drink at least 8 glasses of after a day. Try to have a glass after waking up at least.
- Fish: Fish is the source proteins. It keeps skin and hair healthy. It is good for cardiovascular health. It has a lot of proteins. Fish oil is used for hair and to decrease cholesterol levels. Eating g fish can keep your eyes strong.
- Eggs: Egg is good source of proteins. Proteins keep your muscles strong and help in tissue building. It’s yellow part or yolk is eaten to cure flu and cold. Have egg in breakfast. Boiled egg or omelette, both are must-eat. Eat one of them.
So, these are top seven foods that you should include in your diet to keep yourselves healthy. These seven food can complete your diet and keep you energized. And besides this, they will help you in weight loss.